TO PROVIDE PRODUCTS AND VALUE ADDED SERVICE TO OUR CUSTOMERS IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER...WHILE BEING THE EASY TO DO BUSINESS WITH DISTRIBUTOR.
Established in 1925, Evans has played a vital role in the food service industry of Southeastern/Central Michigan for seventy-five years. Since our early beginnings, we have positioned ourselves as one of the strongest independently owned broadline distributors in the state.
After two major expansions at the original facility in Linden, MI., it became increasingly evident that a larger warehouse was necessary if our continued growth pattern was to be sustained. As a result, in 1986, we moved operations to our present location in Swartz Creek, MI. Situated on a 10 acre parcel, we have expanded twice since our initial move. Currently we have 62,000 square feet; 1,800,000 cubic feet of warehousing.